See How Much You Could Save
PLEASE USE THE SLIDING BAR BELOW TO SET AND CALCULATE YOUR ANNUAL PURCHASING BUDGET
Based on the average percentage savings we achieve for our customers.
Why choose to work with Clifton Buying Group?
We’re a business who are proud to work with local suppliers on a national basis, as well as working alongside some of the leading supply chain names in the industry.
- Our service is 100% completely FREE
- You’ll work with one account manager who’ll deliver a personal service for you, no matter what’s required
- We have over 90 years of industry experience and knowledge between us
- We’re passionate about being your one stop solution for all your Procurement needs
- We also provide Market Reports and Financial Diagnostics
- We work endlessly to ensure every product you receive is of the highest standard at the best prices
- We love to keep it local and we have access to 400+ local suppliers across the county
- By working with local suppliers your company can support the reduction of your carbon footprint and food miles travelled.
We work with and supply to a large variety of both independent businesses and chains across the country:
- Care Homes
- Children’s Nurseries
- Beers / Wines / Spirits and Soft Drinks
- Cleaning / Chemical Supplies
- Hygiene Contracts
- Utility Contracts
- Medical Supplies
- Building Contracts
- Crockery / cutlery / glassware
- Insurance Services
- Waste Services
- Print Solutions
CBG Targeted Sectors
We have targeted Buying Strategies for each of our dedicated sectors
Our Proud Testimonials
CBG work nationwide in sourcing better prices which is important as I have regional care homes. My broker (Keith Blackburn) is responsive and genuinely acts for me. I would definitely recommend CBG. Let them price compare for you, there is nothing to lose, I have saved roughly 20%.Omar AhmadSage Care Homes
SpotlessUK have worked with CBG on several occasions and we can not recommend them enough on the service they provide.Tom SwireUK Spotless Limited
They have a team of excellent staff who are always on hand with any expert advice or information you require. We thoroughly recommend CBG. They supply with a 5 star service!
Good Afternoon at Alliance we rely on and value working with good buying consortia this is integral for the growth of all business. We have dealt with CBG for 8 years and have always found them professional and approachable and we look forward to future success together.Andrew BrownleeSales manager Alliance North west