PLEASE USE THE SLIDING BAR BELOW TO SET AND CALCULATE YOUR ANNUAL PURCHASING BUDGET
The Way Forward
We understand how crucial it is in business to maintain both quality and cost.
By ensuring you’re receiving the best possible price available on goods and services, you’re able to manage your finances more effectively thereby being able to concentrate more on your business.
By using the expertise of CBG. We will negotiate with our suppliers to achieve the best possible outcomes appropriate to your business.
In preliminary discussions, with mutual understanding and cooperation between yourselves and the CBG team we will produce a “Bespoke Purchasing Process” for you to ensure a continuous high level of service at the best continuous price point.
Continuing to pay your suppliers as your present arrangements, there will be little inconvenience. Although with the help of CBG you will be getting, value and competitive pricing, a “win-win” situation.
Bespoke Purchasing Process:
We work closely with you from the very beginning. A bespoke purchasing process from the start means you’ll save more.
1. We get to understand your business
We take the time to sit down with you, and learn about your business, we then develop the best strategy to review your bespoke spending patterns
2. Finding your perfect suppliers
Through working together we’re able to recommend you suppliers who can meet your needs exactly, whether this be local to yourself or from a national supply chain perspective. Our suppliers are all industry leaders in their field – from fresh foods to utilities, we only work with the best. For better forecasting and budgeting, CBG are also able to secure fixed pricing for agreed periods.
3. Continuous price tracking
We track your spending for you so you’re able to monitor ongoing performance and savings. We do this by providing monthly reports, quarterly reviews and the use of our Dashboard Analysis Tool to keep an eye on how your buying strategies are working for you.
We work closely with both local and national suppliers to ensure your costs stay low and your level of products and service remain high.
So why choose to work with us?
- We have over 90 years of industry experience and knowledge between us
- We’re passionate about being your one stop solution for all your Procurement needs
- Our service is 100% completely FREE
- We work endlessly to ensure every product you receive is of the highest standard at the best prices
- We love to keep it local and we have access to 400+ local suppliers across the county ensuring business remains within the area, actions are resolved within a minimum of 2 hours
- You’ll work with one account manager who’ll deliver a personal service for you, no matter what’s required
- Our online system enables you to access invoices, spreadsheets and market reports at the click of a button
- You can set a budget – we’ll let you know when you’re nearing the limit so there’s no danger of overspending
- We only use suppliers who are fully certified and accredited to the highest of standards with many of our suppliers attaining the exacting criteria demands of the ‘BRC’ – The Global Standard for Food Safety is a product and process certification standard known for compliance to industry best practices
- We actively source and encourage all our suppliers to adopt ethical and sustainable standards and to link with local, national and worldwide advisory bodies to understand and implement best practice across the board.
- For large companies with multiple sites, our services are made for you. By creating your ideal, centrally controlled supply chain, you can benefit from robust and safe supply at every one of your locations, managed as easily as if you had one single supplier
- We can simplify and reduce your time spent on administration
- By working with local suppliers your company can support the reduction of your carbon footprint and food miles travelled.
- We also provide Market Reports featuring all current influences affecting the market including (but not limited to) financial exchange rates, seasonal produce, technology updates and force majeure issues…
- We can also provide KPI (Key Performance Indicator) /CRM (Customer Relationship Management) reports through our online system
We have suppliers nationwide who can provide any of the following:
- Fresh Meat, Poultry & Game
- Fresh & Frozen Fish
- Frozen Foods & Dry Goods
- Fruit & Veg
- Beers, Wines, Spirits & Soft Drinks (including full cellar services, training, menu design and provision, free glassware…)
- Chefs Whites
- Chair Covers
- Chemical / Cleaning products
- Hygiene Contracts
- Medical Products / First Aid
- Training Packages
- Staff Agency
- Bar & Catering Equipment
- Bar & Catering Disposables
- All Electrical Goods(from kettles, hair dryers, irons and microwaves to bedside tea and coffee facilities and medical fridges with lock and key…)
- Televisions (including a bespoke guest service facility option)
- Extinguisher servicing
- Alarm Fitting / Servicing
- Panic Alarms
- MAG Locks
- Full Design Services with “CAD” design
- Stainless steel fabrication
- Full industrial kitchen design and fit out
- Telephone Systems
- All print solutions provided with full business assessment and up to date environmentally friendly machine, technologically advanced, security options…
- Broadband / Telephone / Televisions (including guest service facility)
- Beds / Mattresses / Headboards
- Tables / Chairs / Service Points
- Bedroom Wardrobe / Vanity Sets
- Soft Furnishings
- Fixed Furnishings – Banquette Seating / Service Points
- Garden Furniture
- All stationery items delivered to your door